Monday, June 4, 2012

Sylvanian Grocery Store purchase

Today in the mail I received the new Sylvanian Grocery Store! I know what you all must be thinking, that I'm so awsome at saving money, right? well, I'll have you know that I only spent $11 at Target yesterday, and that is a great accomplishment for me! And also this was ordered long before I realized that I should b saving more money. Although I did cave yesterday and purchased a little something that I've been searching for for a long time, anI happened to find it in mint condition :) so I couldn't pass that up (don't judge me).
 So here it is right out of the box. I love it!
 There was only one thing I didn't really like about this set, and that was that in the vegetable stall, the majority of the veggies happen to be unmovable. But there is one plus to that, and it's that it cuts down on setting up time, so I guess it's not all that bad.
 You know what sucks about getting your items from Japan? I have no freaking clue where half the stickers go! I'm so happy the box is detaileenough to show me where they go, or else I'd b so lost!
Omg, an look in the far right corner of the miniatures package >.< the little bear honey!!!
These stickers were the biggest pain in the butt to put on, and somehow I managed not to completely screw it up, which is amazing :)
All in all, this set is fantastic! So happy with it!

12 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I have a Sylvanian dolls house that still hasn't come out of its box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Sylvanian Families rest knows how to much sure i keep spending money ;)

      Delete
  3. I have wanted this set right from the begining! And I would love to see more pictures of you setting it up! Specially the cold cabinet, as there aren't that many good pictures of it at the promo pictures.

    I am so jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I will post photos of the cold cabinet for you. I still haven't finished putting everything together but will finish it up today :)

      Delete
  4. *squees* I definitely want this set. It has the cutest accessories. Are the vegetables attached to the shelves as well as to each other? Because that would be disappointing as I want to fill the shelves with my own mini veggies.

    I'll wait to see if Flair will release this set because they tend to release shops with figurines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes unfortunately the veggies are attached (¬д¬。)

      Delete
    2. That's really disappointing! >_> I'm still getting this set eventually, I'll just have to figure out a way to pry the veggies loose or something.

      Delete