Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have been falling more and more in love with the standing/posable babies every day. There is just something about their tiny bodies, huge eyes, and little knitted outfits that are irresistible. I now know why there are so many accessories for these adorable babies. I never understood the point of the Tea Cups or the Ferris Wheel. I thought "why would these little babies have their own amusement park?!" but now I know why, because it's friggin' adorable, thats why. I would love to add a lot more of these beauties to my collection. I'd very much enjoy the Silk Cat baby, Buttercup Cat baby, and possibly the Lambrooke Sheep baby. They're next on my list. Sadly, I haven't any money to buy any more Sylvanians, at least not for a few months. Next accessory on my list is the Donut Stand and some patio furniture. I was hoping to have some patio furniture for my Sylvanians before 4th of July, so I could photograph them BBQing, and enjoying fireworks, but that will have to wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment