Monday, September 13, 2010


The other day I was really bored and since I have just learned how to crochet, I thought I'd make a little something for this sweet baby of mine who didn't really have anything to wear. Previously I had her wrapped up in a little piece of cloth with ribbon wrapped around it. But this is much better. She is so much happier with something pretty to wear. I first tried to sew a dress (not for her) but it didn't come out very well. I just can't seem to sew very well. I mean, I can sew...but I feel like my patterns aren't accurate and they turn out looking...not so good. Well, at least I was happy with one of the things I had made. And I'm glad too, because this little baby really needed something to wear. She wasn't too happy with the other babies looking better than her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment