Friday, October 15, 2010

Yesterday my package from Angel_Smile came. I was very excited :) since I know Christmas is coming, I've been trying to cut back on the amount of Sylvanians I buy from now on (at least until Xmas is over, hehe). This is all I've bought this month, which is a great accomplishment for me. it was hard to choose which one's I wanted most, but I think I made good choices.

I knew I had to have the winter outfits. even though I've been making some on my own, these are just too precious not to buy. Darn Japanese and their ever growing cuteness of Sylvanians!! They're going to put me in the poor house, lol.

So I purchased the Mini Shop and "New Friends" set. I've been kinda going crazy lately with purchasing school related items. They're just so cute. Maybe it's because my oldest son just started 2nd grade, and I'm in the "school-zone" thinking. The Mini Shop isn't school related, but envisioned my Sylvanians stopping by the Mini Shop on their way home from school, so in my mind, it fit :)


3 comments:

  1. your site brings back childhood memories! loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :) it does for me too. which is why I enjoy this blog so much. thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.i am sylvanian families fanatic too.
    my blog is
    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/bear-familial/gallery?fid=19&page=7

    welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete